cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus gave me an account number that i can't use

Sorrowcrow88
Organizer
The plan was for internet and optik TV. I never received the xbox x with the plan and account number is said to be incorrect. When trying to register the account.
18 REPLIES 18

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

Sorrowcrow88
Organizer
Got the account problem fixed. looks like the postal code was put in wrong. So verification of the account number was not possible. The xbox x is in limbo the classic blaming the other and not getting the problem fixed.

Day 23 of promotional Xbox x in limbo.

Day 24 of promotional Xbox x lost in the Nether

Day 25 of promotional xbox x never being looked in to by telus and them only blowing smoke up my arse.

Day 26 of xbox x promotional item not being received or even looked into by Telus.

Canada posts message.

Most packages are delivered no later than 5 business days after the expected delivery date. If the delivery is taking longer than expected, and you're concerned that your package is missing, we want to help you find it.

You can ask us to start an investigation into the missing package and we’ll try to find and deliver it. If the package is declared missing, the sender can request compensation for the insured value of the package and the cost of postage (after investigation and in compliance with our policies).

Dear Customer,

Our investigation into your request indicates that no scan has been uploaded to the Canada Post tracking system to indicate delivery of your item.

We appreciate the concern associated with this shipment. At Canada Post, we strive to provide exceptional service and the best delivery experience possible and security of the mail is a top priority at Canada Post.

Any further action must be initiated by the sender of the item. If you have still not received the item, please notify the sender and instruct them to contact Canada Post if they wish to initiate a claim.

Telus response when it clearly shows they are the ones that need to put in the claim.

This is to follow you up in regards your missing package, our backend team
confirmed that you can file a claim first to Canada post about the lost package, then once you have the Lost Claim Number you may chat/call us back with it so that we can submit again another ticket to our backend team to further investigate the situation.
Sincerely,
Your TELUS team

Day 27 of promotional Xbox x lost and not likely to be recovered. Great job telus.

Sorrowcrow88
Organizer
Telus hasn't looked in to why my promotional item hasn't been delivered yet. Canada post said the sender has to initiate the claim for missing package. Telus hasn't done this is the promotionalitem a lie? Has been 27 days after i got the package number for a parcel that hasn't left it's starting point.

Sorrowcrow88
Organizer
Telus hasn't looked in to why my promotional item hasn't been delivered yet. Canada post said the sender has to initiate the claim for missing package. Telus hasn't done this is the promotionalitem a lie? Has been 28 days after i got the package number for a parcel that hasn't left it's starting point.

Telus hasn't looked in to why my promotional item hasn't been delivered yet. Canada post said the sender has to initiate the claim for missing package. Telus hasn't done this is the promotionalitem a lie? Has been 29 days after i got the package number for a parcel that hasn't left it's starting point. Xbox x still in limbo

Over 30 days no xbox X telus is a scam

Telus is crap mostly useless AI programs offering fake assistance. Promotional items are a lie i never got the Xbox x.

This response was moved here from another post telus is desperate to hide comments.

Have you received the Xbox yet?

Nope.