cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Formula 1 race

FrankC
Neighbour

Azerbaijan F1 race recording was missing the last half hour or so of the race. Anyone else have this issue? I recently switch from another cable provider and I have more issues than I'd like, so far. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Grimmt
Advocate

If you are using cloud recording (TelusTV-21T box):

No problem with my recording, I watched the entire race + interviews + more ... however ...

I've been caught on this before, there are multiple programs in the series:

1. Formula 1 Grand Prix Sunday (usually shows the pit walk and interviews)

2. Formula 1 Racing: Azerbaijan Grand Prix (the actual race)

3. F1 Checkered Flag (post race interviews and analysis)

Make sure you are recording/watching item 2. Formula 1 Racing: Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
I'm guessing you recorded item 1, which typically records up to the last 1/2 hour or so of the race.  This is due to extended live recording adding about 60 to 90 minutes to the original recording.

edit: clarified that I use cloud recording.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Grimmt
Advocate

If you are using cloud recording (TelusTV-21T box):

No problem with my recording, I watched the entire race + interviews + more ... however ...

I've been caught on this before, there are multiple programs in the series:

1. Formula 1 Grand Prix Sunday (usually shows the pit walk and interviews)

2. Formula 1 Racing: Azerbaijan Grand Prix (the actual race)

3. F1 Checkered Flag (post race interviews and analysis)

Make sure you are recording/watching item 2. Formula 1 Racing: Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
I'm guessing you recorded item 1, which typically records up to the last 1/2 hour or so of the race.  This is due to extended live recording adding about 60 to 90 minutes to the original recording.

edit: clarified that I use cloud recording.

Exactly what happened.  I was recording Grand Prix Sunday and not the race. Thanks! 👍