cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about optic evolution

Harpreett
Organizer
Are you guys able to send me the Optik evolution or no Telus when I talk to them they keep saying it’s available in April for existing customers can you guys please send it out to me since I got the evolution remote
8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Harpreett while the equipment isn't yet available for existing customers, we're working on it! You'll be notified when you can upgrade. Appreciate your interest!

Dococ
Friendly Neighbour

Will all costumers be notified when they can upgrade, or only the ones who've asked about it here? How do you get on the wait list?

My mom got upgraded as her service agreement expired and she renewed it. But my service agreement is not up for renewal until October and costumer service couldn't give me details when I could upgrade. 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

All eligible clients will be notified, not just those that inquire here.  🙂

buckycat
Leader

So you were told April for existing customers?

giantbrownguy
Rockstar
There’s been a few people on here asking about it. As per @A-B, they have been focusing on new sign ups so existing customers are having to wait.

Yes, I was told April by one representative they said you guys notified them and gave them an update saying that evolution will be available in April. When can you guys send one out to me? Can’t wait to use the new features.

Harpreett
Organizer
How come it’s taking you guys time to launch evolution to existing customers how come you guys are doing new sign ups

I think that it already been established here that new customers will get it first, then it will be rolled out to existing customers. That’s pretty standard in the industry.