cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVR not recording ANYTHING - plus weird error about too many tvs recordings

Joanne_N
Just Moved In

Neither of our two PVRs will record. We have many scheduled Series recordings and none of them are happening. This has been going on for weeks. If we press the red button on the remote to record a live program, the guide will show the red dot like it's recording, but the PVR red light does not go on and in the PVR menu under Scheduled it shows "Will Record". Bizarre. We have two TVs with PVRs and we've even tried swapping the PVRs to a different TV. Not helping. 

We've rebooted everything in the system multiple times and I just went through a reboot of our fibre terminal (with guidance from My Telus while logged in). Did nothing. 

We are also getting strange messages when we try to back up on live programs. The error says something like too many tvs in the home are recording or watching live tv. 

Help

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello! Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss further, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

LindaA
Just Moved In

Us too!! This just started happening. Exact same details as you. I tried the same troubleshooting methods too.