cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optik tv browser and android app issues

Byrd
Neighbour

optik tv browser on google chrome is getting an error msg pop up" browser not supported error no. 4-44-50001".

optik tv app for androind is getting an error msg "optik tv app has stopped working'

i get into both no problem and have access to the guide its only when i click watch im getting these errors.

using an ASUS chromebook 315 

any ideas?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Byrd 

The Optik TV app is currently only supported on the MacOS and Windows operating systems. See 'Supported browsers' here for a list.

Are you trying to access the Android mobile app on your laptop or on a tablet/phone? It is available on the Google Play Store for mobile devices running Android 6 (Marshmallow) or higher. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Byrd 

The Optik TV app is currently only supported on the MacOS and Windows operating systems. See 'Supported browsers' here for a list.

Are you trying to access the Android mobile app on your laptop or on a tablet/phone? It is available on the Google Play Store for mobile devices running Android 6 (Marshmallow) or higher. 

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Chromebooks run ChromeOS which isn't the same system as Android. There is a chance that some Android apps will not work properly or at all on ChromeOS.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

thanks... that makes sense now.

Using my Chromebook which does not show as supported.