cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC2
Neighbour
hi,
i bouth the telus tv+ but i cannot log in my account on my app tv 4k in the telus tv+ app. it say (connection error, missing authcode/state) i am in the region of montreal. normaly telus are not in this region for residential tv and internet. But i added it to my smartphone subscription with 10$/month deal. (netflix, apple tv+, discovery, telus tv+)
I cannot log in.
8 REPLIES 8

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @AC2 

It sounds like you subscribed to Stream+. Stream+ does not include access to the TELUS TV+ app, which is for Optik TV and Pik TV subscribers, Stream+ includes a selection of TELUS content available on a web browser at telustvplus.telus.com

yes i have stream+ and it say that telus tv+ is included in the bundle.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here's more info on what's included with Stream+. TELUS TV+ access alludes to exclusive content such as TELUS originals, TELUS Presents and STORYHIVE but does not include live TV channels.

but i cannot connect to my telus tv+... there is an error. i pay for it.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can access it through this link:  telustvplus.telus.com

yes this work but the app on android and the app on apple tv does not work.

Was there every an answer to this? I have the same issue

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @shawnstott 

If you're an Optik TV customer, you can download the TELUS TV+ app for mobile, Apple TV, Android TV or access at telustvplus.com. More details on how to download, supported devices, etc. is at telus.com/telustvplusapp 

If you're a Stream+ customer, you can access TELUS movies and series at streamplus.telus.com. Stream+ does not include access to the TELUS TV+ app.