cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FX Canada channel

JC16
Just Moved In
I’ve subscribed to the Blockbuster theme pack - so that I can access FX Canada. But when I find the show I want to watch it only gives me subscription options ... then tells me I’m already subscribed.
Help please.!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @JC16 ,

I do not work in the TV department, but I do have Optik TV myself, and might be able to help. I encourage others to offer their solutions too. In the meantime, here are the steps I recommend to fixing this issue.

Here are some useful links including solutions which you may find helpful.

• Click Here - Channel Subscription
  • Click Here - Optic TV app doesn't allow me to access channels that I already subscribe to on my tv

Here is a similar solution that worked for me.

Login to your TELUS online account, select Optik TV, and under the Your included channels confirm that Blockbuster is included.

• If its not, you can add it by clicking Change Optik TV Package >, click the green Next button, checking Blockbuster, click Next until the changes are complete.

• If it is, try rebooting your Optik TV system Click Here for instructions, and see if you are able to watch Blockbuster.

• If restarting the boxes did not help, try removing Blockbuster, and adding a different channel. You can do this by clicking Change Optik TV Package >, click the green Next button, un-check Blockbuster, check something else, and click Next until the changes are complete. Repeat the process, and un-check the something else, and check Blockbuster. Click Here for official instructions on how to change your channel subscriptions.

I hope you find this helpful 🙂

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @JC16 ,

I do not work in the TV department, but I do have Optik TV myself, and might be able to help. I encourage others to offer their solutions too. In the meantime, here are the steps I recommend to fixing this issue.

Here are some useful links including solutions which you may find helpful.

• Click Here - Channel Subscription
  • Click Here - Optic TV app doesn't allow me to access channels that I already subscribe to on my tv

Here is a similar solution that worked for me.

Login to your TELUS online account, select Optik TV, and under the Your included channels confirm that Blockbuster is included.

• If its not, you can add it by clicking Change Optik TV Package >, click the green Next button, checking Blockbuster, click Next until the changes are complete.

• If it is, try rebooting your Optik TV system Click Here for instructions, and see if you are able to watch Blockbuster.

• If restarting the boxes did not help, try removing Blockbuster, and adding a different channel. You can do this by clicking Change Optik TV Package >, click the green Next button, un-check Blockbuster, check something else, and click Next until the changes are complete. Repeat the process, and un-check the something else, and check Blockbuster. Click Here for official instructions on how to change your channel subscriptions.

I hope you find this helpful 🙂

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].