cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Box Not Working

Brownridge79
Neighbour

Hello. My second tv has original digital box that I think is from around when Optik TV first started. It's currently not working. All the lights are on, but nothing happens. I unplug it for a while to initiate a restart, same thing. The lights immediately come on but nothing works. Anyone else have this problem? 

It was working Friday night, and now nothing. I wonder is this has anything to do with the hardware upgrades that are coming. 

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

This is going to be specific to the box. This has nothing to do with hardware upgrades as they use completely separate systems. 

First is to make sure the input on your TV hasn't changed. If the TV is still on the correct input and there is still no signal, contact tech support directly. The box may have malfunctioned and may need replacement.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Possibly try doing a complete reset of your Telus equipment:

How to reboot your Optik system | TELUS Support

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Brownridge79
Neighbour

Thanks for the replies. I think the box might be shot. I've reboot, unplugged, everything. I'll need to have a tech look at it.