cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus has scammed me through awful service rep!!!!

Oakes
Neighbour

first off I am a 20+ yr Telus customer. Got a call for “free” customer appreciation. Thinking finally something for now switching providers every couple years !!

well I got offered free Disney+, free Alexa, smart plugging, and a home camera. Plus more data etc etc etc

well now I see they actually signed me up for a much higher bill then promised multiple times on the call and a 10!!!! Year equipment rental that was not described. I don’t use the finance option on my phone for personal choice reasons and would not have agreed to anything if it was mentioned…. Now ten years of payments. And can’t get any answers from an actual human.

guess I’ll be dropping Telus entirely after I go to a poor kiask person in the mall and try to figure this out. 

completely taken advantage of and hope they reach out to correct this. Too many choice words that can’t be used to describe the frustration with the company rep from India (yes we talked for 3 hours when this was set up). 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello, we can definitely take a look at our options here. Feel free to send us a private message if you'd like and we'll be here.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.