- Go to telus.com/mytelus
- You will be prompted to enter the following information or create a new account:
Username (customer’s email address)
Note: You can check to Remember me and their email address will be saved on the log-in page.
- Click Continue
- Once you are logged in, My TELUS defaults to the main Overview section which displays all of the accounts linked to the profile. From there, click the account you want to manage.
To Pay a bill:
- Log In to telus.com/mytelus
- You can select Pay Bill from the account insert on the Overview landing page
Click the Billing tab from the top of the page.
3.If the profile has several accounts, select the account that is to be paid.
4. On the left-hand side there will be a Balance insert.
Click Pay Bill
5. By Default, Pay through the bank selected. ( Select your banking institution. You will be directed to your bank's external website.)
or Select the radio button "Pay with a credit card"
6. Follow prompts to complete.