cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Telus Privilege not accessible

StephanD
Neighbour
Good day, for weeks now, when I try accessing My Telus Privilege page, I get an error message stating about Technical issues.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StephanD Our backend team sync'd your account. Can you try logging in again and let me know if it works?

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

xav
Neighbour

I have had the same issue, almost a year now. Contacted technical support many months ago, they escalated and said things would be solved, and still zero progress. I have given up. Just snagged a screenshot:

Error prompt picture 

To help, this happens regardless of if I am already logged in or if I try logging in directly from https://www.telus.com/en/qc/telus-privilege/registration, and happens on mobile and multiple browsers across multiple computers (even after clearing cache). This is clearly a backend issue.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StephanD Is the error you're running into the same as shared by @xav?

Yes, it is the same error. It was working a couple of months ago. Not anymore.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming. I'm going to track down a prime and see about what's going on. Stay tuned!

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StephanD Our backend team sync'd your account. Can you try logging in again and let me know if it works?

Thank you very much Dru, it is working once again. Take care,

Hey, I'm having the same error on multiple browsers

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Any time, @StephanD!

@xav Are you still experiencing issues?

@dru yes, I can confirm that I am still experiencing this problem. Just tried on two separate browsers + phone.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Which service(s) are you subscribed to?

Mobility - Personal. Nothing else!

For me, everything is working perfectly.

Tkx

The_acx
Just Moved In

Hello I'm experiencing the same issue with my account I'm unable to access telus privilege

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@The_acx  I'll be sending you a PM shortly. Please keep an eye out for the notification 🙂

Bestguy
Just Moved In
Hi could you please sync mine too?

I have same technical error

dominiqueetjean
Just Moved In

mine is the same, has not worked for months, same message as above

@dominiqueetjean I've sent you a private message 🙂

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@The_acx @xav @dominiqueetjean Can you try logging in? We've reset your profiles. Thanks!

xav
Neighbour

finally works for me! thanks so much @dru and backend team. cheers

Loulou26
Friendly Neighbour

Same thing for me, I tried with different computer, different browser and the application on my cell, nothing to do, I don't have access to Telus privileges. Thank you for helping me 🙂