cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite 10

cathyruth
Just Moved In

How do i update my 10 favorite numbers?  I know this is not offered now in any of the plans, but i understand that if you already have it, like I do, you should be able to update them.  I have done so in the past no problem, but now cannot find the way to do it.  It is still listed as one of the items included in my Student55-200 plan when I go to MY Telus.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Please avoid posting duplicate discussions. You asked the same question only three hours ago.

If you don't get an answer, the next logical step would be to contact Telus directly. No one here will have access to your account.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Please avoid posting duplicate discussions. You asked the same question only three hours ago.

If you don't get an answer, the next logical step would be to contact Telus directly. No one here will have access to your account.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂