cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

questioning on service - incorrect informal provide . no customer service

cw23
Just Moved In
Sadly, it is not set up . I had to wait on hold for 1 hour and 18 minutes  Saturday and then had to drive across the city because no one was answering any of the phones at 2 of the retail stores and  Koodo store 1 hour before a large zoom  meeting . The gal at the call centre indicated the my services were not going to be in place until after the installation, which is coming on November 5 th when the technician arrives at 0800. I was and have been paying for the service for 2 days. One of my TVs is not working and I was told by a technician  who visited 2 days prior to purchase an adapter on amazon in order for it to be operational due to the age of the TV . I did this and asked my friend's husband to come over and he worked at it in an attempt to get it working  for 1 hour  to no avail . 2 days later, after I drove across the city to the retail store. I  needed  to do this because no was was answering the phone and I was already on hold  over  for 1 hour with call centre . Upon arrival ,  Th gentleman  at retail store told me that was not the correct adapter. I am attending church on Sunday morning and I must leave by 0900. I am getting up early tomorrow to meet with  yet another technical to see if this adapter will work not for a TV . Not a great way to start the day to confirm whether all services were being operational on a day where I having was facilitating larger meeting . I am hopeful this level of service gets better. 
1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have! I'll send you a private message to discuss further!