cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You call this a rewards program?

JTGee
Neighbour

With the Telus points, I am looking to know what the rationale is behind how my bill is $116.00 a month, I earn 2.21 points each month and yet to redeem, 1 point=$1.00 . Does that even make sense to you? To break it down for you ; to get enough points for a $50.00 gift card (50 points are needed) it will take me like 24 months to accumulate at 2 points per billing period and cost me like $2,800 in monthly services from Telus.  Seems like the only person being rewarded is Telus. Why even bother with a reward program? You’re the air miles reward program of home services. Rogers here I come.

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

The Rewards program itself is an additional way to receive something extra, just for paying your TELUS bill. Technically, a bill is paid to a company for services rendered. Using the example, the money paid over that 24 month period is for the monthly services as stated. Rewards points simply accumulate on top of that as a bonus.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.