cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Graffiti removal on Telus Utility Boxes

janjanvangirl
Just Moved In

I would like to report graffiti on one of your telus boxes.  The email address is not accepting emails.  Would someone please contact me?

7 REPLIES 7

T-Speed
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @janjanvangirl 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

May we know which email address did you attempt to send the details to? 

I have communicated with a nice person at [email protected]. It was quite a lengthy online chat and I have printed out the details. He assured me he had reported it while I was on the chat and it would be taken care of. I asked for a copy of the report so I could follow up with someone and another email address I could communicate with but he hasn’t sent it.

So I am really hoping that my report is on file somewhere but I have no idea how to follow up. I asked for a direct phone number or a direct email but that was not provided.
So forgive me if I sound sceptical, but I am really really hoping this will be taken care of. Are you able to confirm report has been filed and give me a timeline of when it might be dealt with? I’m aware that graffiti is a huge huge problem in the city.
I provided him with photos and the numbers of the two Telus boxes that are covered in graffiti. I gave him the precise location as to where they are although I’m sure you would be able to determine that by the number on the boxes.

Thank you for your response and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Janice

--

Janice

//***edited post - reason: phone number visible publicly

Can someone from Telus tell me who to contact about getting graffiti removed on service boxes?  I am located in the Interior.

Hi @Marlene3955 let me see how I can help.  I'll send you a private message. 

T-Speed
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the details! 

Sadly, we do not have an estimated time for graffiti removal once the request has been submitted.

Could you please confirm in which province/ area you noticed the graffiti on TELUS boxes?  

kj2021
Just Moved In

Hello,

I'd also like to report some graffiti on a beige Telus box near the corner of Culloden and East 35th in Vancouver. Specifically, the box is located on the east side of Culloden and between 35th and 36th Avenue. I've posted this in another Telus forum in October 2020 and unfortunately, graffiti begets more graffiti. 😞

Many thanks and regards,
KJ

Crimandcoffee
Just Moved In
I have sent in 2 emails regarding the continuous additions of graffiti to the box on 128th st and 18th ave in ocean park. Please send someone to deal with this it’s been like this for almost a year and continues to get worse.