cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to solve account issue without being on the phone for hours

ezhorin
Neighbour

Is there a way to resolve issue without a being on a phones for hours?

I was moving from one address to another, spent 5+ hours on a phone with different representatives scheduling moving for my address b/c it was impossible to do online b/c website is broken.

Then I spend another hour with installer coordinating his appointment with building manager, and was needed to cancel it. Installer told they call me back on Monday to schedule new appointment.

2 day after no one called me back.

I spent another 1.5 hours with representative scheduling new one.

Installer came and put one wire into my router. 

Few days after I figured out that I have 2 services instead of one, for both addresses, for the old one (I do not have physical access to) and for the current one.

In addition I got $400 bills.

I spend another 2hours on a phone (without waiting, it was callback!!!!) speaking with different departments. They promised to wave a bill and disconnect old service.

Owe amount is reduced to the real one and I paid the rest.

One month spent.

Guess what?

I got another 400 bill!! They continue charge me for the service on address I do not have access to and extra chares for the service I did not get.

So I basically have 2 questions:

1. Does it make sense to continue struggle with support b/c they always promising but do nothing?

2. Is there a way not spending hours on a phone just to send writing claim to head of some department who have a real power and can solve the problem or the lawyer and claim court is only the way to solve this?

Thank you for your time

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @ezhorin we want to help resolve this issue. Please send us a message and we will get started

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.