cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer agreement issues that never seem to be solved !!!

LDX
Organizer

This story started a few weeks ago.  I noticed my bill for Telus Home Services (Optik TV/Internet/Home Phone) was higher than the agreed upon price while still in a '2 year agreement'.  Turns out the original agent I worked with somehow only locked me in on the TV portion but didn't put it into a 'contract' for the Internet portion.  Very silly because we setup an agreed upon 2 year combined price.  Clearly an error by the Telus Agent a year ago.

Ended up renewing to a new 2 year agreement for all 3 services.  Just to make fixing things as convenient as possible (mostly for Telus).  Then there were other errors found that, no joke, took me about 5-6 hours on the phone to get fixed.  Eventually I had a very good Loyalty Rep contact me and made the necessary updates to the agreement.

Fast forward another week, I logged into MY TELUS account to check the agreement one last time to be sure it was OK and noticed there are a bunch of loyalty discounts that expire in a few months.  I'm guessing my bill is going to go up around $35 in a few months, even with a new '2 year agreement' in place.

I am actually giving the abbreviated version of my dealings with Telus.  There were actually another few hours of phone calls trying to get other things right.  Remember, all this started with Telus increasing my bill due to THEIR ORIGINAL ERROR and they never reimbursed me these charges.

What on earth is going on with Telus?  I once signed up with Telus because I appreciated your live agents who were able to fix problems more conveniently than the competition.  Now it is a crazy exercise in frustration to get someone live and even then I have spoken to no less than 5 agents and it is still not correct !  I am not asking for anything odd, I am mostly agreeing to what you proposed but can't seem to get your own agreement setup correctly.

Can anybody give me any advice on how to get my customer agreement fixed correctly once and for all as painless as possible.  I wish I could charge for my hours checking for Telus errors.  Shameful service Telus!

Would appreciate any suggestions on the best route to remedy these matters.  Just want to get it done once and for all.  Thank You

0 REPLIES 0