cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A reach out to @Telus about an issue with a cable outside my house

CGBG
Friendly Neighbour

I am trying here as very other option gets no action. On Dec 5th a GFL garbage truck broke one of the overhead cables to my house in December. I was told by the city it was a Telus fibre optic cable. Luckily it did not affect my service but the line was ripped from the side of my house. I contacted support by phone and was told I would have to try a couple of #'s they gave me. One # was for underground cables only and the other was unreachable. I then contacted Telus about it through Facebook. I don't have personal Social Media so I had to do it through my band account. I was told someone would be in touch. I then got a FB message Jan 12 later saying they would escalate the situation and someone would call me. Then only calls I have received from Telus since then have been to try and sell me mobile services that I don't want from you (different issue where you were no help during the pandemic so I cancelled mobile with you). So Telus, will you at least come and look at the cable and confirm it's yours and if so, clean it up from my house and yard as well as fix the box with the wires in it which was also damaged.

1 REPLY 1

El-Eric

Hi there! 

I sent you a private message to resolve your issue as quickly as possible