cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call back

rhondaT2
Neighbour

scheduled a call back for today at  2pm on Nov 30 from the drop down window Telus suggested. No Call......... geeze waste of my time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should review your text messages against the area codes to ensure you have not got any outgoing texts to US numbers - It could be a business you are texting.

All Telus contracts allow for increases in costs. It may happen only if you have been on a plan for a long time, but your monthly statement, available for download at MYTelus should describe the changes in your billed amount.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @rhondaT2  if you have a question regarding your services, the community can try and help you.  We're sorry if you were unable to get your call at the time you requested.

Yes no call came at all after I took time off work to wait for call back
I want to know why I am charged monthly for text message to USA when I know no one in USA ? Also where does it read in my contract that the fee can do from 75.00 to 82 .00 a month. I cannot afford a phone anymore.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should review your text messages against the area codes to ensure you have not got any outgoing texts to US numbers - It could be a business you are texting.

All Telus contracts allow for increases in costs. It may happen only if you have been on a plan for a long time, but your monthly statement, available for download at MYTelus should describe the changes in your billed amount.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Don’t you think I looked at and called -texted the numbers listed already.