cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bring it back

DevinP
Neighbour

I recently cancelled my subscription and my bring it back device was due to be returned.  My cancellation email said that I can return my device to a store or contact telus to arrange shipping.  The store said they couldn't do anything for me.  After an hour waiting for answers with the telus customer service I was told I could not return it because my account was cancelled.  My bring it back device wasn't past its due date and the email says I have 90 days even if it was. Here's the part of the email I received.  I want to return my device to the store.

Your mobility service will be disconnected on August 21, 2024.

What to expect on your next bill:

• Your Bring-It-Back Amount (BIB): If you were enrolled in the BIB Program at the time of your cancellation, your BIB amount will be automatically charged. Your options include:
    1. If you want to keep your device, simply pay your BIB amount on your next bill
    2. If you want to return your BIB device, you can visit your closest TELUS store or call 1-866-558-2273.
      • TELUS will be able to start the BIB return as long as the device is in good working condition and the return is started within 90 days of your cancellation date.
7 REPLIES 7

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

You're definitely right, and our Mobility team should be able to process the return and give you more information about returning the device. Reach out to them again to inquire about returning your device and if for whatever reason they don't process it for you, send us a private message here and we can look in to it further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hello
I appreciate your response but I just spent 1 hour and 53 minutes on the phone trying to get this resolved. The guy on the phone was great and said he has started a form to return my phone and has texted it to me but I am not receiving the message. He tried several times. I have over 3 hours into this now. What is my next step?
Thank you
Devin

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Was there another way for him to send the code such as through email? We can always look in to this for you. Feel free to send us a private message and we'll be here.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

After another 2 hours on the phone Wednesday they said they will call me with an answer Friday. He said the text message wasn't being sent. Shockingly I received no call Friday. I don't see the link to send a private message. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Please feel free to send us a message and we will investigate on our end

How do I send you a message. The link that explains it shows a button that isn't there. Is bring it back just a scam?

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We'll send you a private message instead. Be on the lookout for it, thanks.