cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this usage charge that was billed on my Samsung smart watch?

Tofu00
Neighbour

Hi, I recently upgraded my phone (over a month ago) and it came bundled with a free Samsung smart watch. Everything has been working fine, and I only use the watch the answer FB messages occasionally and to track my steps. It's supposed to be on the same plan as my phone and I only use it when my phone is nearby. However, on my most recent bill I was charged a significant amount under usage charges for something called "business app-collaboration (1 day)".

Does anyone know what this is? Is it a one time fee I just wasn't aware of? I don't see how I could have accumulated overcharge fees when I barely use it for anything, and when I barely went through the amount of data I have in a month.

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Your watch should be sharing data from your plan, so maybe it's a third party app fee, etc. We'd need to check in on your account to see for certain, so if you'd like you can always send us a private message and we can discuss further!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.