cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Fraud by Telus Sales Agent - i am now billed for 432 Dollars (CAD)

mar123
Friendly Neighbour

I have just been entertained (nightmare) by Telus Sales Agent - who got me signed in for Home Security and Black Friday Mobile (5 lines) deal. On words/verbal - he got me a 37 CAD Home Security deal (never told me that it was 5 Year binding contract) and with way less devices (on actual as compared to what he told me verbally). Anyhow he also got me signed into a iPHONE 13 deal with 100GB package (with my 5 lines) with 50 CAD for first line and next at 45 CAD Each. But once I signed and called actual Telus - they told me that my signed deal is different from what I am telling them (or what Sales Guy told). After lots of struggle - I managed to got all the services cancelled.... without even using it for a single day (with in 3 to 4 days of signing)... but today i think my nightmware is starting - i got a bill (for mobile only) as 432 Dollars and payment should be done before 28th of Dec 2022..... what ??? but I never used your service ? never got any SIM ? neither any mobile  ? what is the Bill for ? I am now calling Telus and for last 55 Minutes - on wait .. and there seems no end to it ....

isnt it a nightmware ..... TELUS .... what the hell ? All Telecom Companies in Canada simply Suck...... we should ask US companies to take over ....

2 REPLIES 2

Momark
Just Moved In
Same has happened to me. Been on hold minimum 3 hours for 3 different times. When they finally pick up they say they are transferring me to escalation department and then they hang up. At this point it's been less than 14 days and I can't figure out a way of just cancelling this crap. In store won't help either

digitalife
Friendly Neighbour

ALWAYS get it written in email what they say/offer over the phone if they refuse to send an email with the offer/promotion decline it (Yes, I know it sounds dramatic and over reacting but that's how I avoid getting screwed over and being charged ridiculous charges). This happened to me joining Telus on black friday and I had to call everyday for a week to get things straightened out.