cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream+ Activation Error

Cwg23
Neighbour

Trying to activate stream+ when i press on the link for Amazon Prime, Disney+, and Netflix it just states "Sorry, your subscriptions list is not available at this time. Please try again or check back later." Its been almost 24 hours. Ever since putting in payment information for Stream+ have received the emails for activation but have not been able to link or create account for any of the three streaming services listed above; due to the error message. Not sure what's going on or how to fix this. 

6 REPLIES 6

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Is the issue still on-going? I suspect it might be related to an activation lag but I'm wondering if the issue is still present another 24 hours after your post. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I am getting the same error “Sorry, your subscriptions list is not available at this time” and it has been over a week since starting the subscription. I have tried calling customer service but stream + isn’t an option so I have completed service tickets for a call back and it’s been days and nothing. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

That doesn't sound right. Feel free to send us a private message here and we can discuss further, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

McCool99
Neighbour

Hi there, have you been able to resolve this issue with the activation? I have been having the same issue, and Telus is not able to help me for two weeks. The problem is that they don't see my subscription from their side, but I do see it on the overview side of my account, but cannot load it under the "Subscription" tab and, hence, cannot activate. Ironically, I receive Telus emails/reminders why I have not activated the streaming subscription. Telus can also not cancel my subscription since they do not see it from their end. Any help (from Cwg23 or Telus) would be highly appreciated!!

I should add that I am receiving the same error as you "Sorry, your subscriptions list is not available at this time. Please try again or check back later". But it has been 2 weeks, and it seems that the system/website is trying to "fetch" my information, but it cannot OR it does not match somehow. Can anyone help, please? Thank you!

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We can definitely take a look. Feel free to send us a private message here and we can discuss further, thanks.