cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobility for Good - Youth Plan Suggestion

heyo
Neighbour

Hi,

I am a Mobility for Good - Youth plan holder and I am very grateful for the reduced pricing of this plan. However, I have noticed that the 3G data limit has often been an issue for me. The reduced data speed also makes it hard to use the internet. I know that there are a lot of youth who may not have internet or adequate housing and having access to the internet at all times might be a necessity, especially for them. With this being said, I was wondering if increasing the data limit for this plan can be considered.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @heyo - While here we don't know your situation and we want to remain sympathetic to what you go through, we do have a 5G plan available:

https://www.telus.com/en/social-impact/connecting-canada/connecting-for-good-programs/youth

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Can you please delete my post. I realized I don't want my person information online and I included my name thinking it would be an email rather than a community post.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We've edited the post to remove any personal information. If you'd still like for it to be deleted entirely, let us know and we'll do it right away!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.