cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobility Online Order

Joey_79
Neighbour

Hello, I placed an online order for a new phone and a change to my current plan. I completed the transaction and got the webpage that says that I successfully completed the order and that I will receive a confirmation email shortly.

I never received the confirmation email. However when I go to My Account the order is there, but only for the phone and no reference to the change of plans.

Because I never received  the confirmation email, I have no way to see if the plan change will happen. The plan was a loyalty offer, so I really don't want to miss out on it.

If someone can shed some light on this situation, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

TheCake
Friendly Neighbour

Any luck yet? I’m having a similar issue, bought a phone upgrade and I’ve only got a few weeks left to return my old phone before being billed like $450 for the “not” bringing it back fee… never got any confirmation. This is my second time trying to order the upgrade. Everything goes through no problem and then there is just nothing next. My first order got canceled on there half. No explication at all it just got cancelled and that was it. Frustrating and annoying, I’ve had to deal with customer support before with Telus and it was terrible, I’m dreading it but will probably have no choice. Hopefully you can work out your issue!

I ended up calling the online store customer support and mobility customer support. They both confirmed that they received my order. The two people I talked to were very nice and helpful.

I find the best time to call Telus is early morning.

However I never received an email confirmation of my order. I can only see part of the order (just the phone) when I go to my Mobility account.

Now I have to wait and see what happens next week. Hopefully they will ship the phone.

Good luck with your issue as well.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'd need to investigate the account and/or order number. Reach out to us over at our Twitter / X or Facebook pages via private message so our team can verify your account and investigate!

Thank you for replying. This morning I received an email from Mobility saying that the phone was shipped. It appears to have shipped last night.  However the UPS tracking number doesn't work. All I get on the tracking site is : "We could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number".

Because it was shipped Sunday night, perhaps UPS has not yet received the parcel.

I'll wait for a while and see if it finally shows up on the tracking site. If not I'll have to contact Mobility again.

Thanks