cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP IMMIDIATLY

coolofficialss
Just Moved In

i need help i have telus sim card but its not getting any signal i am from karachi pakistan i am sending you sim pic please help me with my problem

My contact number is <Personal Info removed by Mod>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@coolofficialss You have images sitting in our moderation queue but for your protection, we've deleted them. The SIM card number is visible and is considered private information.

As for your issue - if you're roaming with the SIM card inserted into your device, try manually selecting each carrier to see if one works for you. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

coolofficialss
Just Moved In

i need help i have telus sim card but its not getting any signal i am from karachi pakistan i am sending you sim pic please help me with my problem

My contact number is <Personal info removed by Mod>

@coolofficialss You have images sitting in our moderation queue but for your protection, we've deleted them. The SIM card number is visible and is considered private information.

As for your issue - if you're roaming with the SIM card inserted into your device, try manually selecting each carrier to see if one works for you. 

Syaoran
All-Star
Is the SIM card activated on a plan on an account? Is roaming turned on in your device settings if you are roaming? What device are you using? Telus has gotten incredibly aggressive in blocking devices from working on their network and roaming with a Telus SIM if your device is not purchased from Telus.