cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPP - Sales rep - extra Connection Fee Charge

Sunnysunny
Just Moved In

I just completed a transaction wtih a EPP sales rep, Alirio D. I tried calling back into the line, but noone answers.

Not one time did he mention the connection fee charge, until I asked.

Then he said he could offer $30 off the $60 fee but he proceeded to charge $60 on my bill. Please adjust the fee; otherwise, I do not want to proceed with your services.

8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Call our EPP team directly at 1-866-848-3587 and they'll be able to get that sorted for you. They're available from 8am - 6pm local time Monday to Friday.

Kklim
Just Moved In
Thats where they get you, with all their hidden fees. I was charged $50 EPP fee plus a $60 Trlus activation fee just to upgrade my phone after being a customer for 5 years. Then to add insult to injury the original phone I was sent was faulty so they charged me an additional $60 activation fee for a working phone. Nothing was "activated" either time, I swapped my old sim to a new phone.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Were you able to speak with our EPP team about these fees?

Kklim
Just Moved In
I was and after half an hour on the phone was only able get them to reverse 1 of the duplicate activation fees. So still paid $110 in fees to upgrade my phone, despite there being no actual activation. Was hoping to upgrade my wife's phone later this summer but any perceived savings are taken away by these fees.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gotcha. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

CallNatasha
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hello, my name is Natasha.  I am one of the Digital Brand Ambassadors.  If you like I can help you with getting this resolved.  Please shoot me a text at 587-600-9033 for assistance.

Sunnysunny
Just Moved In

I got pay-per usage charged and the discount was only $26.

Everytime I call EPP. They bounce me through automations or tell me it's closed. Any help would be appreciated.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.