cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average processing time

Belfry
Neighbour
7 days ago i signed up for a byod plan and it said it was approved but the order online is still waiting to be processed. What's the average time to ship a sim card?
3 REPLIES 3

vortoozo
Organizer

If it's just a SIM you're expecting, I believe Telus sends it by Canada Post Lettermail. It may have already been processed, but since there's no tracking number you won't see anything on the website until it arrives.

I would expect it will be sent canada post but when you sign up from koodo, it gives you a temporary number as well as an email to set up your online profile, in which i still haven't received from telus.

Tyler_Lawrence
Just Moved In

A couple of years ago I lost my phone and requested Telus send me a new sim so I could put it in a phone I bought locally.  I am a business owner/customer and my phone is very important to my work.  After waiting a week I called customer service back.  They had no record of my order and no sim was ever sent.  I ended up wasting 1/2 a day and driving to a nearby city to pick up a sim from a Telus store.  I was very frustrated.  The people at the Telus store were very good.  I would say you are almost better to spend time driving to a store than dealing with the call center!