cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not happy with Koodo

phoenixrosemarie
Just Moved In

I am not happy with Koodoo and so far I am at the point of switching my number to this provider, I was wondering how easy it is to switch your phone number to a telus number and get a number blocked so if you call say an x it does not show up, any ideas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There are a number of topics on this board about blocking numbers. It differs depending on your phone. If you can't find an answer by searching, please provide more details about your phone, and the community may be able to provide suggestions.

Regarding the message in the Introduce Yourself forum:

Moving your number from Koodo to Telus won't stop the calls from your ex, unless you change your number and no one provides it to him/her. You are likely better to stay with Koodo and block his number(s) on your phone, or only answer callers who you want to speak to, letting the rest go to voicemail.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There are a number of topics on this board about blocking numbers. It differs depending on your phone. If you can't find an answer by searching, please provide more details about your phone, and the community may be able to provide suggestions.

Regarding the message in the Introduce Yourself forum:

Moving your number from Koodo to Telus won't stop the calls from your ex, unless you change your number and no one provides it to him/her. You are likely better to stay with Koodo and block his number(s) on your phone, or only answer callers who you want to speak to, letting the rest go to voicemail.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post