Telus navigator

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Devo1221
Just Moved In
If I have an ios7 smartphone. Do I need the Telus navigator setup as an option for navigation purposes. With google maps and stuff

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
shadow11790
Neighbour

Not sure if its available for iOS but you could try either Google navigation if they have come out for iphone or if that is not available you can buy the tomtom app for $45 dollars which is equal to like 4.5 months of telus nav i think and gives you many more features

-offline maps so no cell data used

- speed camera reminder

- red light camera reminder

- unlimited map updates

- trip planning and departure reminder

- lane guidance

- volume fade 

among other things i have been using it for like 6 months and love it it even tells me where people tend to j walk across the road in my area and hot spots for speed traps

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ginnungagap
Ambassador

Greetings Devo1221!

TELUS Navigator is not available on ios7 devices. You do not need to have it setup in order to use Google Maps or other navigation type applications on your device. You can view a chart of what devices are compatible with TELUS Navigator in the following URL:

http://mobility.telus.com/en/BC/TELUS-Navigator/

Most Helpful
shadow11790
Neighbour

Not sure if its available for iOS but you could try either Google navigation if they have come out for iphone or if that is not available you can buy the tomtom app for $45 dollars which is equal to like 4.5 months of telus nav i think and gives you many more features

-offline maps so no cell data used

- speed camera reminder

- red light camera reminder

- unlimited map updates

- trip planning and departure reminder

- lane guidance

- volume fade 

among other things i have been using it for like 6 months and love it it even tells me where people tend to j walk across the road in my area and hot spots for speed traps

View solution in original post