cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM swap for prepaid phones

jjr57
Just Moved In

Hello.  I need to swap my old regular SIM and after following the instructions to in the "How to Swap Your SIM Card Online" post I found that option is not available to me.  Are prepaid customers not allowed to do this online or am I missing something?  This is what I see when I log in to MYTELUS.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.Untitled.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Not sure exactly what happened here, the option may have been removed for security reasons. Your best bet would be to call in to our Mobility team at 1-866-558-2273 so they can do it for you. Another option would be to reach out to us over at our Twitter or Facebook pages so we can verify your account and look into it for you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Not sure exactly what happened here, the option may have been removed for security reasons. Your best bet would be to call in to our Mobility team at 1-866-558-2273 so they can do it for you. Another option would be to reach out to us over at our Twitter or Facebook pages so we can verify your account and look into it for you!

Syaoran
All-Star
SIM changes must be done by Customer Care. This is to prevent SIM swap scams.

Customer Care can do the SIM swap but changes can also be done online for post paid accounts. The OP was asking about prepaid accounts and the screen captures show a different layout than what I see.

I changed my SIM online recently by doing this:

xray_0-1694100550487.png

xray_1-1694100564958.png