cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order processing

Desray
Just Moved In
I've ordered a new phone and a phone case online. I've received the phone case but the phone order is still being processed. How long does it usually take for them the process and then ship a phone?
4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Usually 3 to 5 business days, as long as the phone is in stock. Have you received any shipping information?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

No shipping info. I've recieved the initial 'your order is being processed ' just after purchase. But nothing after about a week. I'm confused because I ordered the case after I ordered the phone, and just received the case. Would they let me know if it was back ordered?

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Usually you will receive notice of back orders, but if it expected to be available shortly, possibly not. Once about 10 days have passed without info, you should reach out to the web store for an update.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

BrianB71
Just Moved In
Although I do love Telus overall, I find that the Webstore is absolutely brutal. Worst part of the company by far. When you order online you don’t feel as if you are being treated as a valued customer. Once you have placed your order you instantly become an afterthought. Shameful!