cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay a prepaid plan after expired date?

May
Just Moved In

My mobile phone number is a prepaid plan, which is $55 per month. The phone charge for June should be paid before 7th, I topped up two days late and the charge was considered for July. Now, my mobile phone number is still out of service. I called the customer service number for many times, but no one answered. What should I do in this case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If the funds are in the account prior to the top-up date, the existing plan is automatically renewed. If the funds are not in the account, you have 90 days to add new funds and then choose a current plan.  I expect you just have to select a fresh plan in your self-service section of TELUS.com.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

polecat
All-Star

@May  Your best bet is to phone and get yourself to billing. I am sure they will help you. Have all paper work pin etc ready. Try first thing tomorrow  0800. Your phone number is still yours for a month or so before they release it to someone else. You should have automatic withdrawal set up. My prepaid is $100 for one year but always  i pay it one week ahead of aniversery date just to be sure. Polecat

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If the funds are in the account prior to the top-up date, the existing plan is automatically renewed. If the funds are not in the account, you have 90 days to add new funds and then choose a current plan.  I expect you just have to select a fresh plan in your self-service section of TELUS.com.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"