cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday - Z Flip 5 - canceled 12 days

SeaBreazy
Just Moved In
I talked to a guy to sign up for mobility services since I have their internet. I asked for the Samsung z Flip 5 in lavender and he was able to give me some deals since I'm adding services and its BF. After all that was said and done, which took an hour during the night and about 15 minutes the next day, I get an email saying "extended warranty canceled."

I was confused so I decided to call telus and ask what's going on. Well it seems they canceled my whole order because apparently they've sold out of the lavender z Flip 5. She mentioned that there's only black and graphite available. I thought about it and figured I'll get the black one. Well, now she says that all the black Friday deals and any other deal I had is now void because black Friday is over.

So after all that I time I wasted with the original operator, they won't even honour anything. I felt so upset. I'm actually dumbfounded by the lack of support I got with the second telus operator. It was like "sorry about your luck, better luck next time 🤷‍:female_sign:"
How is it that they can't even accommodate for that whole interaction. I wasn't rude, I was calm and polite. I can honestly say this was really upsetting for me and I'm so disappointed.
1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.