cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst experience I ever had in my life!!!

Aomar
Just Moved In
I feel like Telus is stealing my money

😡 maybe I’ll get some help now

I am paying for internet 1000 and getting speeds from 87- 310, In March of 2023 had a technician come out to fix my problem with slow internet I was experiencing, he came and installed a bunch of equipment and ran fibre cable to my house. Fast forward to February 2024 still having very slow internet called again, on hold for 1hr until talking to a real person. Talked to technical support and learned that the technician that came out in March installed equipment that are not compatible with each other, instead of fixing the problem at hand they try to sell me TELUS plus or whatever on a 3 month promotion. They finally decided to send a technician to come fix the problem the other technician did. That technician came out and fix the fibre cable running to the house, disconnecting the equipment that are not compatible and trying to pair the devices back together. In the end it didn’t change the fact that I was still getting internet speeds between 87-300. Had a follow up call from a manager “who will remain nameless for now”, after explaining the technician couldn’t fix the problem and was Scheduled to come back the next day. The manager told me he would call again tomorrow after the technician is done his service. but he didn’t show and the manager didn’t call me back either.
So after a 12 hr day at work I decided to call myself and was on hold for 1 hour and 10 mins before getting to contact with “Mercy” at loyalty support. Which was no help at all. She really wanted to make me feel like she was doing everything in her power to help me, by telling me she will give me 10$ off Telus plus knowing that won’t fix the problem. Also offered to book me a Technician for free of charge! Since when do I have to pay for a technician to come out and fix the service I’m supposed to be getting from you? This is when I got even more upset and to make matters even worse she transferred me to technical support!! Which I waited 10 minutes to get in touch to them just so he could transfer me back to loyalty support and before getting back to loyalty support the call hangs up… 😡😡😡😡😡

Soo I have to go through this whole process again tomorrow after my 12hr day at work 😡😡😡
1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.