cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS REVERSE AN AGREEMENT THAT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED

LULUMC23
Just Moved In

Hello forum members,

I am reaching out to share a frustrating and ongoing experience I've been having with Telus, and I'm hoping to gain some insights and advice from this community.

To provide some context, I initially signed a 2-year contract with Telus for Pure Fibre internet service, which included one year of free internet as part of a promotion. However, after one year into the contract, I had to move to a new address where Pure Fibre service was not available. As a result, the original contract could not continue.

In response to this situation, I contacted Telus, and we reached a new agreement for a 2-year contract, this time for Internet 50, with the understanding that the first year of this new contract would also be free. I received written confirmation of this agreement, which was sent to me via email.

Here's where the problem lies: despite the confirmation of the new agreement, Telus has not been honoring the promotion, and I've been receiving bills for the full price of the service. To resolve this issue, I have spent hours on the phone with Telus representatives, only to be transferred from department to department, with no one recognizing the agreed-upon promotion.

I'm at a loss for how to proceed at this point, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating. I have a confirmed agreement in writing, yet Telus seems unwilling to acknowledge it and apply the agreed-upon promotion.

If anyone in this community has faced a similar situation with Telus or another service provider, or if you have advice on how to effectively address this issue, I would greatly appreciate your insights. I am desperate for a solution, as I believe I should not be paying the full price for a service that was agreed upon under specific terms.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to any guidance or support you can provide.

Best regards.

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss further!