cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still unable to reply to Support private message

PaulOh
Organizer

Hello,

I am still unable to reply to Support using private message. I appreciate the additional message yesterday to try again, but system still saying I've exceeded number of messages I can send. I can still receive, however. At this point, with the online store declining payment with Telus Store gift cards and no way to communicate with Support, I give up.

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

That's most likely a setting in place to prevent too may private messages within a short amount of time. For now, your best bet would be to reach out to us over at our social media pages, either our Twitter / X or Facebook pages. If you could send a private message to either of those and ask for our moderator Eric, we can help there!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hi 

Thank you for your message. The messages were sent over the course of a number of weeks, but it's not important. The Gift Cards do not work with the online store, despite this statement: "Use your TELUS Stores Prepaid MasterCard® to shop for accessories on telus.com/accessories or in TELUS Stores." I won't be pursuing this any farther, so I'll decline your kind offer of an alternative channel to Telus Support.

Best,

Paul