cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor User Account system and Customer Support

Will_ash
Neighbour

I've been having some issues with Telus lately unfortunately.
Firstly, my login email address was change to something which is not my email address.
Secondly, that was fixed but then the support rep unlinked my mobility account from my account - I'm not even sure how that could have happened.
Thirdly, after that was fixed by someone else, I wanted to check my Home Services account. I gave my account number and they couldn't find it. It turns out, as it's a Quebec number, it wasn't showing in their system in the province they were in. They transferred me to a Quebec agent (in French, but that's OK) and they asked me to try and sign on the Telus espace client website (which for some reason is quite different to the main Telus website).
I tried this and was presented with an error:

Une erreur est survenue!

"Désolé, un problème technique nous empêche momentanément de traiter votre demande. Veuillez réessayer plus tard ou contacter le service à la clientèle au 310-1212."

Regardless, I clicked on log in and bam....I was directed to my mobility account and not my home services account. I then tried in another browser and I still got that error message, but this time when trying to login, the webpage just kept refreshing itself.

So, finally, my questions:
- How can I login to my Quebec Home Services account?
- Why is Espace Telus Client such a different website from the main Telus site?
- Why are Quebec Home Service account numbers so hard to find by Support staff in other Provinces?

6 REPLIES 6

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Will_ash I'm sorry to hear there has been so much issues with your service lately.  Changing the email address could have had an instance on your mobility account to unlink.  To answer your questions TELUS in Quebec is a service that was recently offered in some part of Quebec, using different billing and account details system.   When you want to login in to your Espace client you would have to select the province your service is in to enable to access with the correct credentials.  Home services is not offered in all provinces therefore if you get in touch with a different department where the service is not offered, they will not be able to find our account details.  I hope this answers your questions and hope you were able to solve your issues.  Thank you. 

Will_ash
Neighbour

Hello @Fabylous.
I am still not able to find a login that takes me to my home services account. Every time I login, I just go to my mobility account. I tried to link the services also, but the website says the account number and/or postal code are incorrect, which they are not. I'm wondering if because it's a Quebec home services account number, the telus website is not able to link it...

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Will_ash can you try to clear your browser history and try the access again, you should be able to login despite the fact it is a Quebec account.  

When trying to login to Home Services, I get redirected to Mobility. I see no way to actually look at my Home Services account.
Here is a video I made showing the issue:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RtqIxD7jGGzL9X0zvh4bCBnm5-UHIj8i/view?usp=sharing 

Oh, and yes I tried to clear browser history and use a different browser and Private mode also...nothing works.

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Thanks @Will_ash  let me try and dig a bit further to see why this happens.