cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account - excess hardware…

MazAndTim
Neighbour

Hi! 
Hoping a Telus rep can see this and connect directly. Don’t want to call again for reasons that will become apparent below. 

We have recently started a new service in a house with an existing Telus connection. Expected a simple install and go! Hardware was simple….

After at least 6 days, multiple calls and 7+ hours talking with very pleasant Support agents and techs we got online!! 

However through that process - as the issue was clearly account based - while trying to resolve the issue, agents seem to have created and recreated our service multiple times. 

Customer service are calling me daily - during work hours - however each time I return a call I get a different (always pleasant) agent who helps. Each time someone helps - whatever is happening results in a new package being delivered. I now have 2 extra WiFi access points and what looks like at least 3 TV boxes - I’m reluctant to open the most recent package. 

our ‘friendly’ local Telus shop directed us to go to Canada Post to return the goods…

can someone please open up email coms, get us a direct number to a person or send a tech around to resolve and collect all your additional hardware?

thanks!

IMG_3438.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi there, to help assist you, can you send us a private message? 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Thanks!

Here’s the beginning of conversation hope you can help.