cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Internet Plan on MyTelus- Issues

JMO21
Friendly Neighbour

When logging into MyTelus home account then clicking the "Manage Internet Plan" link, I am being taken to another Telus login page asking for an email address and password. However, my email address and password for MyTelus does not work for this login.

Does anyone know how to get past this login page? Below is a screenshot of the page after clicking on "Manage Internet Plan"

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.40.31 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

When I click on Change Internet Plan on MyAccount it brings up other available plans for me. I'm not sure what login page is coming up for you. If you are looking to change plans, maybe consider calling in to Telus to be safe or see if they may be able to offer any discounts 🙂

From the main page once logged in I clicked on Internet at the top, then Change Internet Plan on the right. I then see the following:

changeplan.jpg

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Bushbob
Organizer

Telus does things a little differently. Rather then one log-in..there are several. All with different user names and passwords. Telus won't allow you to use the same one. None of this is user friendly. It may be done this way to beef up the security.