cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. Volume very low on Optik Tv but fine (loud) on smart tv apps Youtube

pointbob
Helpful Neighbour

Hi

Strange problem. I connected the Amazon Fire TV to the optik tv box and even with volume at 100 it's barely audible. But when I switch to youtube or roku apps to watch programming the volume is fine and very loud. 

I checked the volume controls but it seems its only messed up when watching Optik tv channels.  I;'ve reset the optik tv box and no difference. Any help appreciated.

ps...even when i use the rabbit ears to get signals over the air the volume is fine...it's strictly telus optik tv signals...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I suspect the volume level on the Optik TV box is set to a low value. Here is a post from reddit that talks about this issue:

Sound on Telus Box too low? : telus (reddit.com)

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

pointbob
Helpful Neighbour

its a slimline 2 remote and Amazon Fire TV 55" about 6 months old.

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I suspect the volume level on the Optik TV box is set to a low value. Here is a post from reddit that talks about this issue:

Sound on Telus Box too low? : telus (reddit.com)

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

thank you!

You're not satisfied with a game you've purchased on Steam, you can request a refund. The refund policy on Steam states that you can request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchase, as long as you've played the game for less than two hours. Here's how you can fix refund a game on Steam:

Open your web browser and navigate to the Steam website. Log in to your account if you haven't already done so.

Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen and select "Account Details" from the drop-down menu.

On the account details page, click on "View purchase history" to see a list of your recent purchases.

Find the game you want to refund and click on it to open its details page.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Request a refund."

Select the reason why you want to refund the game and provide any additional comments if necessary. Then click on "Submit Request."

You will receive an email from Steam regarding your refund request. Steam will review your request and will issue a refund if it meets their criteria.

For more information on the refund process and requirements, you can refer to the following link: https://appuals.com/how-to-refund-a-game-on-steam/

Overall, the refund process on Steam is straightforward and easy to follow. It's important to keep in mind the refund policy and criteria in order to ensure a successful refund request.