cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Lost post!

Mr_noemail
Helpful Neighbour

How do I find a post/question I submitted that I know I made because it was answered, that I'm sure I bookmarked but I don't see it anywhere on the forum or listed in My Subscriptions or in Bookmarks or... where else do I look, thanks!

Oh, it was titled something like... How long does it take for a Telus Tech to Reply?

8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Our technicians do not frequent the Neighbourhood, but us Community Managers do. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any further questions and I'll be around to assist.

Mr_noemail
Helpful Neighbour

OK, so do you have like weekly meetings with a technician to discuss issues and then report back to customers in here or are the Community Managers ex-Telus technicians doing this instead of being in the field? 

MrSL
Leader

Hi @Mr_noemail If you are talking about any of your posts on the Forum, an easy way is to click on your user name which will open "your profile". This should display all 'your' posts and replies. I clicked on yours and got this:

MrBill.jpg

Hope this helps! 😉

Mr_noemail
Helpful Neighbour

Hi MrSL

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, in my profile and in Subscriptions and in Bookmarks, that's where I've been looking but all I see in there are just those two posts... there's one missing! Someone replied to my third post and I wanted to acknowledge them but I wanted to read a reply to my “PureFibre annual electricity consumption/cost?” post first, then when I went back the post and the reply where both gone! Seems this forum works about as good as my home phone… missing ringtone there, missing posts here! LoL!

Mr_noemail
Helpful Neighbour

Hello again MrSL,

Just to confirm I'm not losing my mind...

Topic # 1 = PureFibre annual electricity consumption/cost?
Topic # 2 = missing!
Topic # 3 = HELP! Lost post!

Topics Started.jpg

Hi @Mr_noemail It appears the Community Manager has found your missing post - YAY!

As a side note. I am just a user myself so I get limited info when I look at your 'Profile". I cannot see things like page views, messages read etc... My pic I posted previously shows all the info a user can see.

Anyway. Delighted you got your post back!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I found it, it may have been removed in error so apologies for that! It was possibly done as the question was answered by myself here in this thread (making it redundant).

Mr_noemail
Helpful Neighbour

Hi A-B,

Thanks for looking and thanks for finding it... but where are you hiding it, I still can't find it anywhere in my profile or in Subscriptions or in Bookmarks