NHL on Optik App
The NHL on Optik app lets you follow your home team throughout the NHL season with standings, schedules, and game/player stats all available in one convenient location. You can access the app at any time within your apps menu by pressing the "apps" button on your Optik remote, or by tuning in to channel 910.
On the NHL on Optik app, you can quickly stay up to date with NHL and team activities, including:
- access up-to-date standings and playoff brackets based on conference and division
- view schedules and up-to-date scores and stats
- change schedule options based on team preference
- follow any NHL playoff team to highlight their standing, schedule, and score history on the app
- view game-specific stats, detailed box scores, period-by-period breakdowns, and team rosters/stats
How To View The App
You can view the NHL on Optik app three different ways:
1. Tuning in to channel 910.
2. Press the "apps" button on your Optik remote or press the "menu" button and scroll down with the arrows on remote to "TV Apps" and press OK.
3. View it on your Home Screen in the apps row when you turn on your TV, or by pressing the left arrow on your Optik remote when watching live TV. If you don't see the app listed initially, click "View All" to access.
For information about how to select your team(s), navigate the page, view schedules/standings/scores, or for troubleshooting, please visit the Support Page.