cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property Damage Case #215604498

kim-donais1
Neighbour

On August 31 2022 I filed a damage claim with Telus. Damage Request 991688. A few thousand dollars damage to our property by a Telus sub-contractor.

Since this time I have more than 60 email messages in my file, I have communicated with 12 different agents.

My last email received July 9 as follows: 

Hi Kim Donais, 
Good morning! 

I apologize for my late response, it was not intentional as I had a system issue and I could not access to specific tools. I confirmed that I have received all emails that you forwarded to me. 

Today, I will have a meet with one of our peers to further check the situation and provide the compensation that you requested. Please don't you worry as I aim to fully resolve your case as soon as possible. 

Once I have an update, I will be contacting you to set new expectations and provide more information. 

Thank you for your understanding, have a great day!

Sincerely, 

Stephanie 

most recently with Lisa today who promised a call back from a  senior manager at 1:30 pm or so.

Still no action. I am sure if this happened to any Telus employees property it would have been dealt with in less than 2 years.  

Perhaps this message will move this file to the top.

Regards,

Kim Donais

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We sincerely apologize for the delays and ongoing frustration you've experienced regarding your damage claim. Please send us a private message so we can look into this for you. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.