cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Telusinternational.ai Domain is Belong Telus?

Questioner
Neighbour

Hi,

I have received offers from [email protected] and want to ensure it is not a fraud. Unfortunately, I found no practical information in Telus.com about its sub-companines or other branches and Telus.com does not provide any email support to ask such questions. Could a Telus employee confirm that if TelusInternational.AI is affiliated with Telus.com and I can trust offers from [email protected] ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus International is separate from Telus.com. The main website is https://www.telusinternational.com/

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Oddly enough, that domain does appear to be owned by Telus. (.ai WHOIS search, enter 'Telusinternational.ai' in the Object field) The actual Telusinternational.ai website doesn't load for me though. 

As for the emails you've received, we on the forums here have no way of verifying if what you've received are legitimate. The vast majority of users on the forums here are only Telus customers.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thank you for your reply.  The website does not work for me as well. I checked the Whois information but as you know, everyone can register a domain with fake information. So, I do not believe Whois would be helpful.

I agree that majority of this forum are customers. However, I found no practical information in Telus.com about Telus owned companies  and it does not provide any email support to ask such questions. It is so surprising for a company advertises for security and privacy.

Any email address to contact Telus or any advice about the legitity of TelusInternational.AI would be greatly appreciated.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus International is separate from Telus.com. The main website is https://www.telusinternational.com/