cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business connect porting

rayjhajj
Just Moved In

Hi, recently signed up for a new business connect service, we are porting 10 lines over from another provider.  Initial call with sales team and implementation team went well.  We ordered 10 phones and paid the upfront cost for the equipment in hopes that our monthly bill savings would cover the equipment cost with in the first 2 years.  The port in has failed 2 times now, both times I feel like it was the fault of Telus (1st time telus informed me to call the other provider to cancel stranded lines after port, other provider told me this is not the process and Telus needs to inform them what lines to cancel and which to port. 2nd attempt at porting Telus updated the request with the lines to cancel but put in the wrong area code on one of the numbers, so the request failed.)  So now I am trying to get a hold of someone in the porting team so we can go through the request and get everything sorted out but they only respond, albeit slowly, to emails (Averaging 5 hrs during business hours to get a response).  I have called into the business connect tech support line multiple times asking to speak with an escalation manager and have yet to get a call back from anyone other than the 1st level tech support agents.  I am currently paying for 2 services, and am losing money instead of saving and really just need to be able to speak with someone that can get the port request done correctly.

Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have! I'll send you a private message to discuss this situation further!