cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Connect

lidbart
Neighbour

Does anyone know how to escalate an issue with Business Connect? I have emailed and called several times, each time being told that they would escalate the matter and get back to me - still nothing from Telus.

I agreed to try Business Connect for 3 months - I told the sales rep that I was in a contract with Primus and did not want to break the contract. He said that I could try the service for 3 months at no charge. He also told me that Telus would assign me a new phone number which would then be forwarded to my existing business number. It turns out that this is not possible. I want to return the phones and cancel any service with Business Connect because of this incredibly bad experience.  But I can't seem to find anyone at Telus who will actually provide some meaningful customer service. I don't know what has changed at Telus but the sales team and customer service has declined tremendously. 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss our options further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.