cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring-it-Back Program is Questionable

Advocate2024
Neighbour

As many former customers have experienced, this Bring-it-Back program is questionable in the context of ethical business.

1. I did not receive any notifications from Telus (whether that be via email or SMS text) regarding the return date ahead of time. 2. I've been referred to every department under the sun to PRINT A SHIPPING LABEL to return the phone. 3. It's been more than ONE WEEK since I've heard from any Telus representative regarding my request for the form to return my phone, and when I received a call from the manager, they left no direct phone number to return their call NOR did they have the decency to apologize and email me the shipping label. Rather, I have to wait by my phone for their next call, just further delaying the process. Meanwhile, I have a deadline to return this phone. 

In agreement with former customers, Telus' customer service is questionable, especially when treating loyal customers. I'm not understanding the delay in assistance.

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Feel free to send us a private message if you'd like and we can discuss further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I submitted a private message but did not receive a reply. I'm seriously not understanding the reason for the delay.