cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myadt.ca verification code

lonewolf
Neighbour

I used to be able to log into myadt.ca to set my system to test mode and also update my emergency contacts.  Now, when i log in, my account & password are good but then it asks me to enter a verification code.  There is no code sent to my e-mail or to my mobile, so I'm not able to log in.  I also don't have TFA set up on the Telus security website.   

The myadt.ca site does indicate that it is now under Telus, i.e. "Don't worry you're in the right place. ADT is now TELUS SmartHome Security."

How can I get past this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I tried the first two steps and they didn't resolve the issue.   However, I noticed a note where you enter the password and it mentioned to enter the PIC/password in upper case.  I tried that twice and in both cases I did get the verification code on my mobile.  All good now 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Let's try a few things: 

Check Spam/Junk Folder: Sometimes, verification codes can end up in your spam or junk email folder. Make sure to check there.

Verify Contact Information: Ensure that the email address and phone number associated with your account are correct and up-to-date.

Contact Support: Since you’re not receiving the verification code and you don't have TFA set up, you’ll need to contact TELUS SmartHome Security support directly for assistance. They can help you reset your account access and verify your contact details.

Check for Service Updates: Occasionally, system maintenance or updates can temporarily affect account access. Verify if there are any ongoing issues with the TELUS SmartHome Security platform.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I tried the first two steps and they didn't resolve the issue.   However, I noticed a note where you enter the password and it mentioned to enter the PIC/password in upper case.  I tried that twice and in both cases I did get the verification code on my mobile.  All good now 🙂