cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received call for home security offering 300 dollars worth

Kollektiv
Neighbour

Received a call and the person on the phone told me that I am offered 300 worth of security and declined the offer multiple times and he was very insistent making me repeat multiple times until I agreed in the call he told me that since I wanted to do DIY if I dont install in a month I would have to pay 100 dollars I was ok whit it but did not inform me that I would automaticaly entrer a montly billing cycle that ended up going to 315 dollars after a couple of months 

when I found out and called for assistance in the matter they where able to lower it but still came out as valid but when I asked to cancel it I was informed that I would have to pay 2000 dollars very confused on how the security items that I recived would cost that much and no knollege that I would have to pay that but that is when I was explained that I am in a contract to pay the monthly bill for 60 months and on the phone call was never informed of this contract the person on the phone who contacted me made it seem that it was a gift from Telus and that once installed and activated on the app I would pay for the service monthly like the phone bill never told of contract and now have to pay for the next 57 months for something I have not installed yet because of time and personal issues in the call whit the assistant they could not get in contact whit this agent that did not inform me of such matters and lied about what the offer was and once again I was declining since the start of the call saying I am ok I dont need it and dont want it still got the boxes sealed in the corner.

2 REPLIES 2

PS I still have to pay 115.91 and continue paying until the contract is over 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello. Feel free to send us a private message if there's anything you'd like to discuss regarding this and we'll be here.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.